Terms and Conditions
1. Professional and OrganizedAdvanced Learning Programs (ALPs) will provide the most suitable, Dynamic and knowledgeable trainer to deliver the training required by your team and organization.
- ALPs will arrive at the training venue ahead of time to be organized and prepared to deliver the training in the most professional, confident and organized manner.
- ALPs will deliver the training in the most professional way and show tolerance, patience and consideration to all participants before during and after the course.
- ALPs will confirm specific objectives and plan the provision of all resources required to meet expectations.
2. Confirmation of SatisfactionDepending on the nature of the course we will use different methods, however at the conclusion of every delivery, the participants, management or both will be asked to provide a post course evaluation/confirmation of satisfaction.
3. Privacy and ConfidentialityAdvanced Learning Programs (ALPs) respects all clients privacy and treats all information provided as confidential. At no time will ALPs share ANY information provided to a third party unless otherwise agreed prior by the client or required by law.
A. Planning and Organization:ALPs’ aim is to ensure the event runs smoothly. To make this happen we need your assistance by clearly explaining your expectations, and help plan and obtain all resources required to make the training possible. For example, if a PowerPoint presentation is required, does the facility have a computer and Projector to use? If not, can they be provided? Or does the trainer need to bring one or both devices? If the trainer is bringing both devices, will there be a suitable wall or projector screen to display the presentation? Are there sufficient power plugs, extension leads etc. ALPs normally require at least 30 minutes to set up the room, will there be any issues accessing the room?
B. Payment and Course ConfirmationBookings are confirmed upon receipt of written confirmation from your side as the client. Payment can be made through bank transfer or Credit Card through Paypal. Payment details will be sent upon confirmation of your training.
- In the event of a cancellation a full refund/or credit adjustment will be processed to the client ONLY if cancellation is made more than 10 working days (more than 2-weeks) prior to the confirmed date/s.
- Invoices for courses cancelled less than 10 days of the delivery date, will still be payable.
- Cancellations made 5 business days prior to the course delivery date a 50% refund will be offered to the client.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days prior to the course delivery date the full payment will be due/forfeited.
D. ReschedulingIn case that you need to reschedule less than 2-weeks prior to the agreed delivery date, ALPs reserves the right to charge a reschedule fee of up to 20% of the original booking fee.
E. Non-SolicitationClients are requested not to approach or accept any offer by any trainer provided by ALPs to make bookings directly with the assigned. All bookings and payments made for any courses delivered or services provided by a trainer that was introduced to the client via ALPs must be made via ALPs not to the trainer directly or any other entity with which the trainer may be associated.
1. Course registrationOnce participants have completed the registration form - participants will receive a Registration confirmation. The registration confirms that their interest in this course has been registered, and that they have a seat reserved for that class. After successfully registering, before confirmation (2 weeks before the confirmed date/s) participants are free to cancel their enrollment by emailing [email protected]
2. Course confirmation and paymentALPs will confirm the training 2 weeks from your course scheduled date. Participants are required to make payment and send confirmation of payment through [email protected] After course confirmation ALPs guarantees delivery of the course as scheduled.
3. Late Cancellation, No-show and Fully Transferable enrollmentNo show for the class in which they are confirmed, participants are able to re-schedule their enrollment to an alternative class, however no refund will be available and the invoice is still payable. Participants are able to transfer their seat to another participant by emailing ALPs at [email protected] at least 5 days before the scheduled date of training.